Looking for an in-house Permit Expeditor to support our team of project managers conducting municipal code checks and due diligence necessary to secure permits with local jurisdictions and nationally.
Must be able to read plans, decipher municipal codes and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be able to provide detailed reporting to the team on a daily basis.
In addition, the Permit Expeditor will determine or help the sales team to determine what signage will be allowed by code and what if any variance processes are available to the customer.
Essential Job Duties:
- The organization and prioritization of permits needed across the full spectrum of all sales teams.
- Determination of documentation needed by each permitting authority and communication of these needs to the sales teams. In some cases acquiring the documentation and supplying it as needed.
- Insure expedited processing of permit submissions and acquisitions through timely follow up.
- Document, both in the project and directly to the sales team members, the ongoing status of the permit acquisition for each project.
- Insuring receipt of and filing in project folders, copies of all permit submissions and permits themselves.
- Contact local authorities to determine what signage will be allowed, and/or determine variance processes.
- Phone Skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organizational Skills
- Basic understanding of signage.
- Basic understanding of sign codes and government processes
Job Type: Full-time $15 – $17 /hr range
Serious, qualified persons reply to Rincorvia@intlsign.com with questions, comments or concerns.